Thursday, October 9, 2014

A friend.

I've started dreaming about her, and it's so weird because I've not spoken to her in nearly six years. She's been occupying my mind for perhaps a week and I'm not sure why. In the back of my mind I have to blame Foreigner: while listening to Pandora Radio or maybe my MP3 player, Hot Blooded by Foreigner popped up and I started remembering how we used to duet the song while working at Pizza Hut. I always used to put the classic rock station on the radio and every time we were in the store together when that song would come on, both she and I would belt out the lyrics like nobody was looking. Quite often, if business was slow, we'd dance to it as well. Working nights with her are some of my fondest memories of working there. It's a shame her boyfriend won't let her talk to me because he feels I'm a threat. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment