Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New blog, same stuff.

Yeahh, this is my new place to put down random thoughts; nobody uses LJ, at least nobody reads my LJ and so I'm going to stop using it. Like I update it anyway, I don't think I've posted on there since February, but anyway.

I'm Brett, like you couldn't tell that by the name of the blog; I'm a gamer and cook in my free time, so I will be posting my thoughts on new or old-ish games that I've played, what I thought of them and what not. I'll also be posting about recipes that I've tried; not the recipes themselves, just how they turned out, what they were etc...

I may throw in some restaurant reviews also; I have one in mind that I've been wanting to get off my chest, so I may have to rant a bit about it. I may come off sounding like Gordon Ramsay on Kitchen Nightmares during these, but oh well.

Umm...Yeah, not much else to say. Updates to come shortly; I generally rant in a word document then post said rant if I feel like it. I write how I think, so things come out very disjointed. I'll try to keep some kind of flow going if I can, but if not, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment