Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini Rant

God damn it! WoW: Cataclysm has been out for what, three days and I'm already tired of this shit. If you're like me, and patronize a good deal of gaming related sites (i.e. spoonyexperiment.com or escapistmagazine.com) and watch a lot of videos on said sites, you've seen the ad for this fucking waste of life about a billion times already.

Look, Blizzard, I get it. LotR:O going free to play has really hurt you, so you're trying to something you claim is game-changing but really just seems to turn a crapsack world into an even bigger dung-heap. God I hate this fucking game. I've already bitched at length about it, and I'm sure Cataclysm won't make any difference to me, although I'm also sure that at one point, I'll be fucking bored enough or drunk enough to re-download this fucking vapid waste of time and try it out yet again only to be pissed off again at how utterly pointless and cartoony the whole fucking thing is and come on here to bitch about it.

Bottome line: stop eye-fucking me Blizzard! I get that you've got a new waste of time and money out, but I'm still not going to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment