Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen has officially pissed me off. Well, not the show its self, but the dumb fucks on it. Assholes! Seriously, here they are, jack assing around, all of them professional chefs, something I would sell a kidney to be able to do, and they fuck up like this? Yes, they deserve every bit of screaming Chef Ramsay throws at them.

I fucking love this show, because half the time, these guys (professionals all of them) are fucking up stuff that I can casually get right. Yes, I know that it's always harder when there's pressure from customers, I have worked in the food service industry, I know how to deal with that pressure but damn. This guy, Raj is his name. I think they listed his age as 49, Chef Ramsay even said last week that Raj'd been in the business longer than him and yet the guy was a complete and utter jackass. Every time he was on the screen I wanted to jump into my TV and strangle the incompetent ass. He was constantly screwing up, when the guys lost the competition tonight, he didn't do anything but wander around and look stupid. What a wank.

On top of being completely useless in the kitchen, he was always whining in their version of the Diary room that "oh I'm the best chef here" and "nobody likes me, they're all out to get me" and "I'm gonna win". Dude, they didn't like you because you are utterly worthless in the kitchen, they were out to get you because, not only are you worthless in the kitchen, you are constantly screaming at the top of your lungs that you're awesome and that you're gonna win. To lift a line from Chef Ramsay: Piss off!

Meanwhile, on the women's team, there's a girl who's a little 22 year old white girl who thinks her shit doesn't stink and also insists on being the worst kind of ghetto bitch alive. Basically she's a female Raj, who is not only worthless and thinks shes fuckin awesome but is now gonna sabotage her own team to make herself look good.

These two worthless fucks are completely ruining this show for me this season and pissing me off to no end, but they are making such a scene that I can't focus on the other chefs to see if there's anyone that's worth a damn. FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment