Thursday, September 2, 2010

Update

I think I'm going to start posting my older rants from my LJ on here. I've had them written down in a Word document on my computer, as it's easier to put down my thoughts there as I'm thinking them, that to constantly have this page open on my browser. So over the next couple of days I'm going to go through this 8 page document of bitching and moaning, update what needs to be updated and try to finish getting my thoughts down about the massive retcon that needs to happen to the Star Wars prequels and how we can make them better. Most of the document is game related, with a couple of deviations, complaining about people my age and the one that I've gotta finish about Star Wars. So with no more ado, I'll get right on that.

On a separate note, isn't it odd how I write like I'm talking to someone, when I know nobody reads this? Just kinda odd. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment